Day 9 of the Nick the Plus Fruit and Vegetable Challenge is Pineapple Day! Dance with me! (That is if they don't take the audio down...)
Do you like pineapple? How often do you eat pineapple? Only in pina colada? lol
This was a fun one to make, I got so caught up in dancing I forgot to mention and remind yall that the Padgetts are coming this week from Georgia!
This wonderful couple has helped and added to so many lives. I am proud to call them mentors and my leaders in our great company. Please let me know if you would like to take a nice drive through the Texas Hill Country this Thursday to Kerrville to learn about Owning our Own Life! email@example.com or text at 210.843.4130
Back to the Pineapple-
1. Christopher Columbus brought pineapples back to Europe from South America.
2. Pineapples are good fresh, solid, dried and in juice form.
3. In South America pineapple has been used to treat digestive problems and inflammation.
4. 82 Calories - .2 grams of fat - 0g of cholesterol - 2 milligrams of sodium - 21.65 g of total carbohydrates (16 grams of sugar and 2.3 grams of fiber) - .89 g of protein
5. Daily requirements - 131 % of vitamin C WOW THAT IS AWESOME! - 2% of vitamin A - 2% of calcium - 3% of iron
6. Thiamin - riboflavin - vitamin B-6 - folate - pantothenic acid - magnesium AND manganese BOTH - potassium